Sat, 04 May|
Ashtanga Yoga Sitges
Tibetan Bowls Workshop with Andoni
The main objective of this workshop is to learn about a tool to be able to relax, calm the mind, live "in the here and now", to have a better quality of life and to get to know ourselves better.
Time & Location
04 May 2019, 10:00 – 14:30
Ashtanga Yoga Sitges, Carrer dels Germans Maristes, 6, Sitges, Spain
About the event
It is a Workshop that compiles in 4 hours and a half all the formations and my experience of many years working with the Tibetan Bowls, Gong's and other ancestral instruments. That is to say, it goes to the importance and practicality of the bowls and their benefits.
1- Know in depth the Tibetan Bowl.
2- Learn different ways of playing it.
3- Know the effects that the vibration of the CT has on our brain, physical body and energetic body.
4- Know the Chakras and their relationship with the CT
5- Know self-application techniques in case of stress, anxiety, insomnia, physical pain, etc.
6- Learn techniques to be able to apply in consultation with your clients in case you are: psychologist, physiotherapist, energy therapist or other type of health professional.
7- Finally, the main objective at the end of the workshop is to learn a tool to be able to relax, calm the mind, live "in the here and now", to have a better quality of life and to get to know ourselves better.
- WHO IS IT ADDRESSED TO?
- To people who want to know in depth the Tibetan Singing Bowls and Sound Therapy.
- To people who have a Bowl and do not know how to use it.
- To health professionals, such as psychologists, physiotherapists, osteopaths, energy therapists, etc., who wish to apply it in their consultations since a very deep level of relaxation is achieved.
- To people who suffer from stress, anxiety, insomnia, and other associated pathologies.
- WHAT DOES THE PRICE OF THE WORKSHOP INCLUDE?
- Bowls of different types and sizes with drumsticks for everyone. (It is not necessary to have your own bowl).
- Dossier with all the theoretical information explained in the workshop. It will be sent by email.
- Discounts on the purchase of Tibetan bowls and payment facilities. With the right advice to make the best decision in your purchase.
- There will also be discounts on individual bowl massages.
- You will have at your disposal all my knowledge and experience during and after the workshop via mobile or email.
- WHO TEACHES IT:
Andoni Leiva: Master in Music Therapy, trained in Sound Therapy, Tibetan Bowls and Gong's with different international teachers including a Tibetan Monk. Trained in Bioenergetics, MindFulness, Reiki and Meditation.
I have been teaching Tibetan bowl workshops for 10 years, doing concerts with ancestral instruments and individual Sonotherapy sessions.
The ticket price is 65 euros. To reserve a place, it is essential to enter a deposit of €30.
I wait for you with open arms and heart.